Friday, 22 July 2011

My Six - Lessons My CHildren Taught Me

My Six

Thank You SquidooHQ for Awarding this lens the Purple Star

Thank you so much for taking an interest in my lens. I hope that the brief explanations and scenarios will provide a broader picture of where we are today and how we got here.

This lens is not typically about "me" but about something relating to "me". As part of the Rocketmoms Summer Session 2011 we're required to build a lens "about me" or as I read it, "my stuff" or "important things in my life". All right so they're not stuff, nor are they things, but they are incredibly special, and each has taught me lessons in life that I may otherwise have never known.

My children, Derek, Jessie, Doey, Savannah, Clarissa and Aiden, are the greatest loves of my life. Each is as different to the other as they are alike.

No comments: